Wednesday 4 December 2013

Just me getting worried~

Under Major Renovation...

We planned but Allah swt holds the final say. We have to reschedule our reception... so wait for the new plans ya.. 

The landlord asked me to vacate the house by end December, so i've to look for a house earlier than i planned. Enchek Tunang and housemates too have to let go their apartment. So, we decided to move into our matrimonial (renting) house earlier. I wont be in Shah Alam anyways since i'm in Alor Setar. And since my mak-in-law to be will be staying with us now so i guess there's no issue of us (me and enchek tunang living under one roof before marriage). Problem is... bajet lariiii... Huuuuuu... Deposits are not cheap these days. I had to appoint lorry and movers. Call Astro, call the aircond guy to move my units. $$$$$ fly fly fly Huhuhu... Allahuakbar.. Dugaan sungguh! 

We are now looking for a house, caterer and have to let the printers to hold our invitation cards... hmm... I guess we have to change the dates if we don't get available caterers. Harap2 ada lah ye! Huhuhu.. 

It's sad but... He planned well for us. Wish us smooth sailing.

22/11/2013 11.59 pm

XOXO

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment