Monday 2 December 2013

The Papers!

Assalamualaikum readers,

No matter how busy me and Enchek Tunang this week, we have to get the papers done and approved. After 2 weeks going ups and down, Enchek Tunang had some difficulties filling up the online forms etc, he managed to extract the Surat Kebenaran Nikah Luar Kawasan Mukim. He sent me a picture of the Surat to me and i had a slight chill... huhu... seramnyaa! Even Enchek Tunang pun mengigil masa ambil kat Pendaftar tu. His witnesses (the 2 naughty boys) even teased Enchek Tunang at the counter. 

Right, since he's done. So next step will be me filling and sending over my application form for Nikah at my Mukim where the Akad takes place. I'll be travelling back soon. Once done, let's just pray everything goes well, smooth and blessed. With Allah's will. Insyaa Allah. 

Ok. Until Next Time.


XOXO

Anne


No comments:

Post a Comment